ASA College specializes in offering a superior value in higher education, with programs that balance traditional academic preparation with professional training and hands-on experience. 79% of all ASA Graduating Students get into the career field of their choice and many go on to advanced degrees!
- Professional Faculty with an emphasis on real-world Career Training
- Flexible Class Schedule – Day, Evening and Weekend Classes
- Unlimited Free Tutorials & Lab Training
- National & Industry Certifications
- Free Skills Upgrade for Graduates – Superior Continuing Education Program
- Flexible Payment Plans & Financial Aid for Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance
- Veterans Benefits
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students
ASA has a “career-first” focus that allows students to immediately begin study in the chosen major. Our programs are designed to deliver the type of knowledge and skills employers are looking for. Here is a complete list of our popular programs:
- Business Administration – Accounting (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Office Administration & Technology (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Network Administration and Security (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Computer Programming and Information Technology (Associate of Occupational Studies)
CRIMINAL JUSTICE (Associate in Applied Science)
- Nursing (Associate in Applied Science)
- Medical Assisting (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Massage Therapy (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Pharmacy Technology (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Healthcare Office Administration (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Health Information Technology (Associate in Applied Science)
- Medical Office Assisting with Medical Billing
- Executive Legal Assistant
- Office Technology and Administration
- Internet Client/Server Application Development
- PC Client/Server Programming
- Computer Support/Repair Specialist
Accreditations and Approvals
ASA College is authorized by the New York State Board of Regents to confer the Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) and the Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degrees. All degree and certificate programs are registered by the State Education Department.
New York State Education Department
Office of College and University Evaluation
Education building Annex, 5 EB, North Mezzanine
Albany, New York 12230
Phone: (518) 474-5851
ASA College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Commission on Higher Education
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
3624 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Phone: (267) 284-5000
The ASA College Associate Degree program in Medical Assisting is accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
35 East Wacker Drive, Suite 1970
Chicago, Illinois 60601-2208.
Phone: (312) 553-9355
Veterans and Non-Immigrant Alien Students
The College is also approved by the New York State Education Department for the training of veterans and is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.